Esconder Mountain Lodge
the Gold Coast's ultimate cliff top getaway
is ... Under New Management!
Esconder is evolving - stay tuned for updates.
Email us now to join our advance mailing list for updates.
Perched on a cliff top east of Tamborine Mountain this private villa style accomodation, with 3 luxurious and private guest suites, features panoramic views over the Gold Coast in the east, and to the hinterland in the south.
Located just a 25 minute drive to Surfers Paradise, or 15 minutes to Tamborine Mountain, you'll be a world away from the hubub, but close enough to enjoy Gold Coast lifestyle and attractions.
This is the ultimate hinterland retreat which will offer privacy and luxurious accommodation, as a boutique B&B guest house. Spectacular Gold Coast views from private balconies, the swimming pool and outdoor spa will delight guests.
Less than 70 minutes drive from Brisbane, and strategically located between the Gold Coast and Tamborine Mountain, it will be the ideal spot for a short break, honeymoon or romantic escape.
Be amongst the first to know when our makeover is finished, and we're ready to welcome you.
Join our mailing list now to get occasional progress updates.
Meanwhile, also check out our divinely indulgent cakes and cake decorating services for engagement and wedding cakes, birthday and celebration cakes, novelty and party cakes, at www.completelycaked.com.au.
- 3 luxury Queen size guest suites, each with:
- Seperate secure electronic access
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Dimmer lights
- Private balcony with Gold Coast views
- Huge private ensuite bathroom
- Inground solar heated swimming pool and spa, ideal for all year use
- Spacious patio deck adjacent to the pool, with sweeping views over the Gold Coast
- Licensed Bar
- Large guest lounge and entertainment area
- Restaurant standard stainless steel kitchen fitted with commerical appliances
- Built in Teppanyaki BBQ bar
- Grass roof Palapa entertainment area
- The attractions of Mount Tamborine, Sanctuary Cove and Surfers Paradise are all within 15 minutes drive
- Birds and wildlife
- Photo album
Site by Big
Volcano® Tourism Marketing & Media
for Esconder Mountain Lodge
Copyright 2001- 2014, All rights reserved
This page updated: 12 December, 2014